Welcome to the first ever episode of our brand new Mind Over Markets podcast! We’re two trade pros with Trade Pro Academy, your host George Papazov and co-host Mark Borszcz, and what we’re here to do is bring psychology back to the market.
What percentage of success do you think psychology represents in trading? Because it’s 100% for us.
The market is more based in psychology than you think, and our podcast will help you narrow in on this science to cultivate a bulletproof mindset. Because you have to come into trading with a winning mindset. There isn’t time for negative thinking or self-doubt. Who wants to be bogged down with those kinds of thoughts anyway? Getting you into a positive and successful trader mindset is our ultimate goal.
We both gave up the comfort and security of our full-time jobs to be professional day traders, but that decision didn’t come easily. It took a lot of mental preparation. Embarking on that journey was very intimidating, but if you’re ready to take that leap, then tune in right now.
In the first few episodes of Mind Over Markets, we’re adapting personal development psychology for the trading sphere so you can see how it works. The first episode of our 5-part series Unlocking the User Manual of Your Brain starts RIGHT NOW with a look straight into your subconscious mind.
The subconscious mind is responsible for 99% of your decision making.'Trading Boils Down To Your Success Mindset.' Click To Tweet
That’s right. Nearly all of your decisions are made unconsciously, and nearly all of your logical and conscious thoughts are influenced by what’s swimming around in your subconscious. This means that trading isn’t as logical as you think it is. Your logical mind isn’t going to tell you which stocks to buy and which to sell, but your subconscious mind can lead you to the right decision if you know how to listen.
On today’s episode we’re sharing ways you can listen to these subconscious motivations. It’s what we call “Living At Cause” and it’s really empowering stuff. Ultimately, Living At Cause means switching over to an opportunity mindset, and we’re discussing ways you can do this starting right away. Change your psychology today so you can start making better market decisions tomorrow. Think about it – a new perspective can breed new strategies and new confidence that can change your current trajectory. So tune in now and ask yourself, where can trading psychology take me today?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- About your host George Papazov and his experience currency and options trading 0:47
- How much psychology can influence your trading success 10:00
- Why it takes 5 hours to experience 1 second of reality 16:28
- How to Live At Cause (with a little experiment to go along with it) 21:21
- The biggest changes Mark saw in his life when he started Living At Cause 24:35
- A new way to look at your career, your happiness, and how you’re the cause of it all 31:57
Some Questions We Discuss:
- How did our co-host Mark get involved in trading and the Trade Pro Academy? 3:33
- How did George and Mark meet and decide to start this podcast? 7:11
- What is the structure of this podcast going to look like? 13:13
- How does our brain actually work and what’s going on in our subconscious? 19:50
- Why is it so important to Live at Cause instead of Living At Effect? 29:38
He is the founder of TRADEPRO Academy, a community of over 25,000 traders.