In today’s episode, we are going to be discussing the psychology behind trading news events, and how to actually trade them like professional traders. The reality is so different from what new traders assume, it will shock you!
George talks about the two different types of news events, and the different approach you need to take for each. Also, he shares the type of news trading that new traders should start with, and one type to avoid that could be detrimental to your success.
During this episode, George unpacks these topics and more:
- 2 types of news events you have to know about
- Complete trading strategy for news events
- The 3 waves to a news event and which stage to enter on
- How to get a free news feed so it can read out the news to you
- Sources for professional paid news feeds – and his favorite one
- Why you SHOULD NOT watch network news channels
- Plus much more!
You are not going to want to miss this episode, it is jam-packed with value.
George speaks on a very technical aspect of trading that can help you learn a new strategy and approach.
Also, there has been a big change with the podcast that will probably catch you off guard at first. However, it is a big opportunity for you going forward, to continue getting amazing value from this show.
That’s it for today, hope you enjoy the listen.
- Enjoying this podcast? We’d appreciate it if you can drop us a rating and review on iTunes here
- Connect with our community online: Trade Pro Academy
- Catch up with our earlier episodes: Mind Over Markets Podcast
- Join our FREE trading room here