Job, Leo and myself talk all order flow, trading execution and strategy. In this episode we deep dive into a lot of topics new traders have a struggle with; picking a market to trade and utilizing a strategy with an edge. This is a fantastic discussion with two order flow gurus you do not want to miss.
The first episode with Job was a hit, and you can listen to it here: Episode 79: Demistifying Order Flow with Job.
In this episode we discuss:
- Order flow trading tools and strategies
- Trade entry timing
- Managing open trades
- 100 point runners
- Scratching trades
- Profit targets and brackets for Nasdaq
- Trading with hotkeys
- New amazing tools for Sierra Charts: the Order Flow Labs suite
We had an overall fascinating discussion pertaining to order flow trading, and took a deep dive into many topics that will help you level up your futures day trading.
This episode is a must listen!
Where to find Job & Leo?
- Follow Job on Twitter
- Follow Leo on Twitter
- Check out the Order Flow Blog that Job contributes to here
- Checkout OrderFlowLabs here – Sierra charts order flow tools to take your strategy to the next level
- Enjoying this podcast? We’d appreciate it if you can drop us a rating and review on iTunes here
- Connect with our community online: Trade Pro Academy
- Catch up with our earlier episodes: Mind Over Markets Podcast
- Join our FREE trading chat here