In this episode, we are going to be interviewing a successful prop trader, Seth Coley. Seth started his trading journey after a career change, and is a current member of the TRADEPRO Academy community.
Seth transitioned from stocks to futures, and after struggling at first – he found a breakout strategy that worked for him on Nasdaq futures. He then qualified at a prop firm and has hit a significant milestone. He shares the details of his strategy, his results and much more.
In this episode, Seth and George discuss these topics:
- How Seth decided to quit his career as a fire fighter and pursue trading
- Using the futures micros to learn lessons cheap before scaling up
- How he made the decision it was time to go to a prop firm
- When you SHOULD NOT be looking to get funded (gold nugget)
- Tips for minimizing your costs at pay to qualify prop firms
- Seth’s advice for new traders just starting out
This episode is extremely helpful to new day traders and swing traders, who are looking to decide if getting funded is the right move for them. Also, it will help you learn from a new trader who has hit success in the industry after many twists and turns.
Thanks for listening, I hope you enjoyed the show.
- Free 14 Day Trial to TopStep Futures Funding Program: click here to get started.
- Swing trading TopStep Funding program: click here to get started.
- Enjoying this podcast? We’d appreciate it if you can drop us a rating and review on iTunes here
- Connect with our community online: Trade Pro Academy
- Catch up with our earlier episodes: Mind Over Markets Podcast
- Join our FREE trading room here