We made it to episode 100! Today we have two episodes into one, where Victorio and myself take turns asking each other 10 trading questions, and 10 funny questions designed to embarrass one another and share a good laugh.
I want to thank you for listening, and for helping make the podcast a success. Without YOU, there would be no Mind over Markets, or anything else. So from the bottom of my heart, a big THANK YOU!
In the first half, Victorio and I discuss:
- Trading through the COVID crises and how we adjusted
- What we think the future of trading will be
- Victorios trading strategy, including entry and exits
- How new traders should start their journey, but few do
- If everyone can be a trader – the answer will surprise you
In the second half, things get fun and the roast commences.
Victorio and I ask each other funny questions designed to reveal a side of us you would never know from our trading content.
We talk about fun things like:
- Why Victorio IS actually a robot
- How his bike wheels were stolen, and he ran into the thief minutes later
- Why Vic keeps cutting and growing his beard so often
- Why George has horrible style and owns 7 pairs of the same slippers
- Victorio’s WORST pickup line at a bar – that actually worked
- And MUCH MUCH more, funny and revealing things
It was an incredibly fun podcast to record, for our 100th podcast milestone.
Thank you for supporting us on this journey, and helping make our show a success. We love you all and look forward to continuing to provide the best trading content in the universe for the next 900 episodes!
Onwards and upwards TRADEPROs.
- Enjoying this podcast? We’d appreciate it if you can drop us a rating and review on iTunes here
- Connect with our community online: Trade Pro Academy
- Catch up with our earlier episodes: Mind Over Markets Podcast
- Join our FREE trading room here
- Follow me on Instagram here and on Twitter here